Cineplex Entertainment LP, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, is currently recruiting for the position of Director, Corporate Development & Strategy, reporting to the Executive Vice President, Corporate Development & Strategy.
Cineplex is a leader in the Motion Picture Exhibition, out of home Amusement & Leisure as well as Traditional and New/Digital Media industries. As such, exceptional expertise is required to continue moving our diversified business to an even higher standard over time. This role will be responsible for leading, supporting or executing myriad initiatives relating to corporate strategy, M&A, strategic/commercial partnerships, new business development, strategic planning and innovation management.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Support and assist with the execution of the corporate strategy and the 5-year strategic/financial plan. Assist with aligning organizational objectives and priorities with long-term strategy as well as the effective communication of the strategy and priorities to the broader organization
- Support the strategic and business planning processes
- Facilitate the presentation and endorsement of all strategic and business development opportunities with Executive management and Board
- Develop process / tools that support the development of material value creation / growth initiatives within the organization including innovation and transformation
- Assist with management of the company's financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analytical activities to ensure alignment with the purpose, mission and strategy
- Conduct analysis of actual result comparatives to plan, identify business trends, and develop and reconcile key metrics to track progress against short and long term financial objectives
- Conduct recurring and ad hoc analysis and modeling to support enterprise initiatives, assess new business opportunities and evaluate potential transactions
- Management and delivery of analyses and reports in a concise and efficient format
- Assist with ongoing post-mortems on capital and investment decisions
- Participate in M&A/partnership execution and integration processes
- Evaluation of financing opportunities and capital structure decisions
- Identification and support for material value creation / growth initiatives
Please visit our website to apply: (www.cineplex.com/)