Business Strategy Body of Knowledge Team Agreement
As a member of the Business Strategy Body of Knowledge Development Team, you are an important member of the Canadian Business Strategy Association and act as a representative of our organization to the community at large. For a better understanding of what you can expect as a member and what is expected of you by our organization, we ask you to read and agree the following Agreement.
CBSA will provide you with the following benefits:
- Be Recognized as “Member Business Strategy Body of Knowledge Development Team”
- Opportunity to share your ideas and opinions towards CBSA goals and objectives;
- If applicable, opportunities to network with the other team members;
- Special discounts on CBSA events and membership.
The organization asks that you:
- Contribute your input and review material virtually
- Choose an assignment within your abilities, interests, and time.
- Attend our scheduled orientation and meetings of the organization.
- Notify the CBSA beforehand if you will be absent or if you have arranged a substitute.
- Conduct yourself in an appropriate and ethical manner at all times
- Adhere to the specific requirements that are expected of you.
CBSA's Confidentiality Agreement
- You agree that any written information that has been disclosed to you as "confidential" during and after your term will remain in the strictest confidence.
- You agree not to publicize any of the confidential aspects of your work orally or by written word or any other medium of communication.
- You agree to exercise due care to ensure that any information that you may give to others in the course of your term will be given only to persons you believe are entitled to receive such information.
As a team member, you confirm that you have read the above statements and agree with them. You will adhere to all general and confidential requirements contained in this agreement or as otherwise directed to you in writing by any authorized representative of the Canadian Business Strategy Association during your term. Furthermore, you confirm that any innovations, creations, and products development that you will be creating or contributing to the Canadian Business Strategy Association will remain sole property of the Canadian Business Strategy Association.